Published monthly, the eNewsletter keeps you up to date on the latest happenings at PXE International: research highlights, event announcements, glimpses into PXEers' personal stories, new pages on the website, fundraising opportunities.
Register - If you would like to receive the eNewsletter, please register with PXE International.
Get a free email account - If you don't have an email address yet, use these instructions to get a free email account.
June 30, 2014 [Volume 7, No. 3]
Let Your Voice Be Heard - Stories from participants in the magnesium clinical trial
- Let Your Voice Be Heard - Stories from participants in the magnesium clinical trial
- Feeling Like a Useless Parent - by Al Ditheridge
- Remembering Al Ferrari - by Angela Ferrari
- PXEer Stacy Duppong writes her story for Inspired Woman magazine
- New artists, Kayla and Wendy at PXE and Art
- 2014 PXE Research Meeting scheduled for September 22-23, 2014
- Meet our summer interns, Nikhil and Rebecca
March 11, 2014 [Volume 7, No. 2]
AREDS2 and eye vitamins: What it means for macular degeneration, and PXE
- The AREDS2 trial: What it means for macular degeneration, and PXE
- The DMV vs. France, by Jessica Harper
- Social Gathering for New England PXEers May 31, 2014
- PXE International to be part of the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network through Genetic Allliance and PCORI
- Genetics meets public health - GenesInLife.org
- Andy Cremer shares his PXE story for Rare Disease Day 2014
- To all PXE Magnesium Supplement Clinical Trial participants - Let your voice be heard!
January 31, 2014 [Volume 7, No. 1]
Thank you for your generous support!
- 2013 giving and 15th Anniversary Challenge pledges total $1 million dollars
- Networking PXEers in 2014
- Join in the PXE Chat
- Rare Disease Day, February 28, 2014