PXE 2019 WEBINARS
We are happy to announce the 2019 Webinar schedule!
- January 8 @ 7pm EST: Mark Lebwhol - Updates on the Magnesium Trial and Clinical Endpoints in the Skin
- January 23 @ 7pm EST: Wayne Fuchs - Updates on the Magnesium Trial and PXE and the Eyes
- February 6 @ 12pm EST: Andras Varadi - Advancements and Obstacles to Oral Phosphate Therapy
- February 20 @ 7pm EST: Jouni Uitto - PXE Mutations and Current Research
- March 6 @ 7pm EST: Qiaoli Li - Mouse Models and Modifier Genes April 2 @ 12pm EST: Patrick Thibodeau - Insights into ABCC6
- April 16 @ 7pm EST: Koen van de Wetering - Targeting the Phosphate Shortage in PXE
- April 17 @ 3pm EST: Olivier La Saux - ABCC6 Pathways and Dietary Phosphate in Calcification
And more to be announced!!
Please let us know if you have any questions about registering for the webinars you are interested in!
We still have t-shirts available for purchase! Order yours today! Fill out our order form through the button below and a member of our team will send you an invoice. Once you've paid your invoice your shirts will be in the mail! Let us know if you have any questions!
PXE & LIFE
PXE & Life is an ongoing survey that covers the whole spectrum of your experience with PXE. We need everyone affected to fill out the survey to help further research and clinical trials.
You can get started on your survey today by clicking here. If you need assistance please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 202.362.9599 ext 222 and we will be happy to work with you!
MATCHING CHALLENGE UPDATE!
An anonymous donor has thrown down the gauntlet! If we raise $500,000 in the next year, they will match it! So far we have raised $163,000, that's amazing! But we still have a long way to go, so double your impact! Join our Matching Challenge today!
PXE International wishes you and your loved ones a spectacular holiday season and a wonderful New Year! Thank you for all of your support!